Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Writing Identities

I love reading graphic novels and to be able to understand writing identities through it makes it that much more fun to learn. Learning to write about different subjects requires the writer to change the identity of its writing because communicating with the audience might be completely different. 

The more I read into understanding rhetoric, the more I feel like the approach I have in my writing can be changed for the better. I am looking forward to see how my writing will improve at the end of the semester. 

1 comment:

  1. I got the same feeling as you got from that graphic novels! It does help me to read through it easily and understand quickly! However, I hate all the line are capitals and the order are a little bit mess up to me. lol True, the different writing subjects are require different processes to the different audiences and then you have a different performances.

    ReplyDelete