Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Crafting Messages for Electronic Media / Writing Routine and Positive Messages

As I read both chapters this week, it reminds me of my current employment for a wireless communication provider.  While email is still the predominant source for communication within the organization, I see that it has began to slowly move away from pushing too many emails when it comes to getting the messages across. Utilizing instant group messenger, intranet blogs, and every youtube videos, the organization can now reach more employees and effectively communicate its messages without having to worry about if the employees are effectively checking and reading their emails.  As technology improves, I predict the demand for more in-spontaneous communication methods over email will be the change in the way we proceed in our work and personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment